REGISTRATION - All students must complete the registration process through the National ISR office prior to starting their first in-water lesson. Registration forms must be filled out and paid for online. When you are ready to proceed with your child's registration, email or call me and I will send you my personal instructor code URL to register online. The $105.00 National Registration fee (NON-REFUNDABLE) for new students and $35.00 for renewal each year. The registration will cover the cost of a screening procedure to assess the physical and developmental readiness of your child, and can be paid online via Pay Pal or credit card when you submit the National Registration form. Once you complete the registration the ISR home office will contact me and send me your child's information. You will get a confirmation email from ISR after registration, and the email will also have promotional code such that you can order a free t-shirt and swim diaper (should it be necessary) for your child from the ISR Seal Store www.isrsealstore.com. *Please know that if you purchase an item for $10.00 your coupon with the remaining $5.00 will not work to pay for the shipping costs. HOW TO REGISTER - Survival swimming lessons like those offered by ISR are an invaluable investment in your child’s safety and well being, in addition to your own piece of mind!
I would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you about ISR lessons and to answer any questions that you may have. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time that is most convenient for you. In the mean time, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information or if you have no questions are are ready to enroll your child in ISR please proceed to #2 below.
The following is an overview of the next steps to empowering your child with ISR Self-Rescue™ skills: 1. Contact me for more information/questions you may have or if you are ready to register please proceed to #2 below to start the registration process.
2. Complete the pre registration and ISR National Registration online registration process through my online scheduler: CLICK HERE *FOLLOW ALL THE DIRECTIONS STEP BY STEP IN THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL; THE EMAIL WILL COME FROM email@example.com PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR JUNK/SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE EMAIL IN YOUR INBOX.
3. Complete the ISR Registration Process: The cost to register your child is $105* (non-refundable) which is due when completing the online registration.
4. ISR will send a confirmation email once the registration process is completed. This e-mail will have your registration form and BUDS sheet, (which are to be brought to your child’s first lesson,) as well as your gift code for the ISR Seal Store (www.isrsealstore.com) which can be redeemed for $15 off your next purchase. Should your email server block our e-mail and you don’t receive it, these are all available on the ISR Registration site.
5. Once you receive your email confirmation from ISR that your child can begin lessons you will need to pay the 1st weeks deposit (NON-REFUNDABLE) to guarantee your desired time slot that you have selected on your pre-registration form. You will need to complete the 1st weeks deposit within 24hours of selecting your time slot. If you do not complete deposit within 24hours your time slot will be released. *INVOICE WILL BE IN THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION YOU WILL GET AFTER YOU SELECT YOUR DESIRED TIME SLOT. THIS IS REQUIRED TO GUARANTEE YOUR DESIRED TIME SLOT. BOTH THE 1ST WEEKS DEPOSIT AND NATIONAL ISR REGISTRATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS THE ISR RET TEAM FINDS THAT THE CHILD CAN NOT PARTICIPATE IN LESSONS DUES TO A MEDICAL REASON; NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. I will contact you to confirm your child's registration process is completed once you completed your child's online registration and 1st weeks deposit to schedule your ISR orientation. *ALL NEW STUDENTS & PARENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND AN ORIENTATION PRIOR TO STARTING ISR LESSONS; NO EXCEPTIONS!
PAYMENT POLICIES - The weekly lesson fee is paid directly to Alyssa Neider. Weekly lesson payments are due on Monday of every week for that week of lessons. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, debit/credit card, paypal & venmo. It is at my discretion to pro-rate weekly lessons, you are paying for your child's time slot. Please contact me for 'SPECIAL' tuition information, as often times I run "pre-season" specials. I do offer "special" weekly tuition rates for military, teachers and first responders.
*Multi-child, Military, Teacher & First Responder discounts available upon request. Full lesson scholarships and financial assistance are available for families who are otherwise unable to participate in ISR lessons due to cost. The weekly tuition charge is $100.00 per week per child, paid directly to me. Please sign up for ISR lessons by contacting me directly at: 608.347.8317 or via the registration link above. Please call me directly if you have specific questions not answered here.
SCHEDULING LESSONS - Students should not eat at least 2 hours prior to lessons. No milk or dairy products at least two hours prior to lessons. It is difficult for students to work with a full tummy. Please consider feeding times, nap times, and planned vacations when scheduling the desired lessons dates and time for your child. Consistency is imperative to your child's success in the water. Once again, my schedule fills very fast and scheduling is contingent upon time slots becoming available as other students finish their course. Every Monday I enroll new students as others finish up. I recommend registering as early as possible to better accommodate the time and dates you desire.
We would love to have you observe ISR lessons. Email or call to schedule a time to observe ISR lessons